Follow Fernando Lachica




Source: Jacynth Prejsnar @(Free Online Articles)


When A Person Has Back Pain, They Are Searching For Relief

If you suffer from this trying condition, relax. Back pain relief can be found. Today, many solutions exist to allow patients to get back into a routine of living with a healthy back.

The back is an amazing engineering wonder that can be so strong and flexible. When you view your back in this way, in a positive light, it can bring you more joy than pain.

No more than 20 minutes at a time, every other hour. After the third day, heat may be applied, again, no more that 20 minutes once every two hours. During this period, it is important to not remain immobile. This can cause stiffness and lengthen recovery. Slowly moving the back in normal positions such as sitting upright, standing and slight twisting if tolerated is recommended.

Deep massage and designated exercises to pinpoint the pain are necessary to get the back into pain free living. Targeted massage will disrupt the adhesions and chemical bonds that hold the back muscles in pain. Depending on your condition, specific exercises will stretch and rebuild the muscles causing pain that produce pain-blocking impulses. Back supports are also designed to hold your back in position and support your back as you recover.

Back Pain Relief

Many books have been published that outline both massage and stretching techniques for back pain relief. Pilates, Yoga and Tai Chi all emphasize control of the body while stretching and building muscles at the same time.
You are told that the rest of life will be filled with pain! Spending countless money trying to find relief to surgery to correct the spinal changes.

Getting Past the Pain. Pain is a healthy protective response your body uses to tell you that something isn’t quite right in the body. It tells you that an area needs checking out and fixing. Pain tells us that we need to take care of ourselves.
When a pain receptor is activated, it sends a signal to the brain that an injury or other problem has occurred. Most of the pain receptors in the back are located in muscle tissue.

When a muscle is strained, overworked or injured, or possibly spasming and knotted due to tension, you are made aware of it with the impulses sent to the brain. If you are not made aware of it because your brain is too busy at the time, the pain may show up later when you are not expecting it.

The question that really begs asking is this; “Are you seeking Chronic back pain relief, or is what you seek really Acute back pain relief?”

The reason why I said you needed to read this now is that many people mix up what their real back issues are. What do I mean by that? Well, for one, a lot of people who suffer from chronic pain in their backs often confuse what they are experiencing with acute back pain.



14 comments:

Anonymous said...

back pain is a perennial complaint for almost a decade now, maybe because of my stressful lifestyle or wrong postural positions and my only way of coping is back massage every 2 weeks which somehow gives me a transient relief. i wish i could foreverly get rid of it!

Redlane Geraine said...

Mine is chronic back pain I guess because I have a slipped disc. I urge people to take care of their back. As you've said, if something's hurting, that means there's something wrong. The muscles are tired and so one must rest. And we must all be careful with our movements or the gel between the bones might burst. I learned my lesson the hard way. :)

papaleng said...

occasionally, back pains haunts me but a good massage from my wife eases the pain away.

Ria C said...

I think, ageing has something to do with my back pains. I am pushing mid-40s and I have started experiencing back pains now. I usually use a heat pack to relieve my pain. I don't want to drink medications since I am allergic anyway. I just want to ease the back pain.

Nova said...

I have always wanted to know about what would be the best way to apply for a back pain my husband has back issues and this might something that would work for him.

Unknown said...

I usually experience back pain when I work too long while sitting. However, as you mentioned there are other things that causes it. And it’s important knowing what kind of back pain it is to apply the proper treatment.

betchai said...

stretching exercises are very important to give strength to our back that really has a lot of connection to all our body functioning. i don't have back pain, but i suffer from terrible migraine before, since i started seeing chiropractor once a month, my migraine really has I believe gone away, though I get occasional headaches, but very very manageable and usually I could identify the cause of headache like lack of sleep or too much computer, unlike before, migraine just hits even I did not do anything wrong that I could remember. Anyway, one of the things my chiropractor at the start of my treatment would always nag me was how tight are my back and neck, he prescribed me a lot of back and neck exercises, but I was too lazy doing them. He told me, "how could I help you when you do not want to help yourself? I could not do the exercises for you!" That was it! I was changed after that, I add stretching exercises to my daily exercises now, not just cardio for strength training for our outdoors activities. Now, he no longer nags me, and as my back and neck are happy, I am happy too since I no longer get bad migraine attacks.

lencilicious said...

Back pain is so common on people who sit a lot, carry things improperly and if not doing regular exercise. Having said that, the solution is somehow pretty easy, exercise at least walk most days of the week, and carry things closer to your body in that way injury will be avoided.

Gene said...

So what is the difference between chronic and acute back pain?

Anna said...

What a coincidence, I'm having backpain now and I am thinking of getting a massage :)

Jessica Cassidy said...

Back pain is no fun at all :-( I already experienced some back pain but not as bad as my husband. I felt useless when he is suffering back pain knowing that he is a workaholic :-( Thank you for these healthful tips, greatly appreciate them :-)

Rcel said...

Back pain is very disturbing. Luckily, for us here, a good massage using those relaxing cream/ointment most of the times, help!

Chubskulit Rose said...

Thanks for this article, I usually have a back pain the day after I work out.

Lainy said...

Whenever I get too stressed at work, I experience back pains. Sometimes it's intolerable.

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment and hoping to follow this blog. Have a backlink, for me to visit your blog too